Lead our church family to worship Jesus, and reflect Him well as you guide our body in God-honoring worship. Engage, equip, and empower our existing volunteer team to design, prepare and lead worship services.
Musically and vocally gifted
Loves God and Follows Jesus
Possesses and applies Biblical Knowledge
Able to arrange, adapt, notate music with consideration of varied instrumentation
Teachable team player who will take initiative and have fun!
Experience leading volunteers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
[Part-time option: 15-20 hours a week]
- Cultivate and develop a worship environment that honors Jesus, TBC worship volunteers, and staff.
- Lend vision for worship for church body and worship team in coordination with the senior pastor and worship team.
- Create worship elements and set list(s) to complement each week’s message in coordination with the preaching pastor.
- Organize and invest in adult worship team through rehearsal and participation in Sunday worship services
- Recruit, develop, and coordinate leaders and volunteers to facilitate growth.
[Part-time option: 30 hours a week]
- Attend Tuesday all-staff and ministry team meetings twice a month (Tuesdays 9-11am)
- Manage audio/visuals and equipment related to the worship experience
- Develop and execute special events related to worship arts
[Full time option: 40+hours]
Other worship and ministry responsibilities based on giftedness & calling
Reports to Senior Pastor, coordinates and serves with TBC staff team, loves and invests in worship team volunteers and TBC church family.
For more information and a more thorough Job Description contact email@example.com.
Last revised January 2023